Enroute is looking for The One: a senior full-stack Engineer to lead the development process
Enroute (https://www.enroute.tech/) allows passengers to earn FREE rides as they shop on their mobility apps. Enroute develops a personalized commerce SDK to embed into ride-hailing and mass-transit mobile apps. Our smart algorithms create a unique shopping experience for passengers based on the ride details and the user profile.
We are an early stage start-up, looking for the best people to team up with and shape the company, product and technology moving forward.
As our first employee, you get an unique opportunity to design and build the software infrastructure, shape the culture of the development and tutor the junior developers.
- Architect, design, build and test Enroute’s platform from the infrastructure up.
- Build UI/UX for a top-class eCommerce experience in mobility
- Research and implement the latest technology and frameworks for a robust and scalable product
- Collaborate with our partners tech teams to integrate the solution
- Help create and shape a healthy and fun development culture
- Mentor junior developers
- At least 3 years of Experience in Node.js and Express framework
- At least 2 years of Experience in React / Angular / Vue
- Proven Experience in architecting and building large scale products or services
- Proven Experience in AWS and container-based development
- Experience with HTML 5 and CSS pre-processor
- Experience in React Native / iOS / Android – advantage
- Experience in the eCommerce industry – big advantage
Send your CV to [email protected]